Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Relaxation


Ah man. I kind of missed the blogging experience. This will be... What. My third blog? Fourth from this account, if you count Morgan's stint? Second if you take into account it was a different Morningstar behind Shade? This is certainly a less... Dramatic time to be kicking things back off. I am certainly in a much better head-space now than I was when all this shit started, or started back. And the most amusing thing is, to me, that I am almost completely alone on here now. When I first started, oh man... There was a community of morons trying to survive by communicating, cooperating and discussing just how FUCKED they were over blogger. BLOGGER. Even Facebook would have been more secure.

Though. Not secure enough, as many idiots who HAVE tried that little idea have found out. Heheheheheheh.

But that community is gone now. They lost the game, as I kept telling them they inevitably would. And for all their defiance, all their sacrifices, all the fear and the death and the necessary evils... It didn't fucking MATTER. We are still here. Our Father is still here, and he still hunts. From the forests. From the streets. From those corners in your room that you can't see from your computer... Ah... Business as usual, despite the efforts of Sages and Cops and Para-Military jackasses.

BAD END Folks. Ha. As if any of you are going to read this, outside of Kelly, Sanna, Dr. Spookypants or the Wolf Pack. Everyone else is gone, and good riddance. I don't even feel the need to play my old games with what little audience I have left. So this time? This blog is for me, and not just for the job. Does it count as my memoirs? Not like I see myself ever retiring.

Or being allowed to retire.

I suppose me posting my every little secret on here might encourage some new readers, but... I doubt they will ever be so stupid as to operate like they did. Posting their struggles for all idiots to see, and when they see it... They get involved. How many people did Zeke Strahm get killed by posting that blog? Or Reach, or Zero.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. RIGHT. SO. Probably should get this out here. If you are some idiot who stumbled onto this blog, I recommend fucking RIGHT THE HELL OFF and going back to your sad, pathetic life. Go look up pictures of cute kittens doing adorable things. Feel those warm fuzzy feelings that inevitably fade and leave you with that hollow feeling inside that you can't fill no matter what you do. It is better that way. The more you read here, the more likely it is you will get involved, whether you want to or not. Which suits me just fine, mind you, I'm sure we'll get personally acquainted VERY well, but just don't say I didn't warn you, okay?

ANYWAY. I guess... I'm gonna use this blog to vent some frustrations, and... Record some achievements for me to look back on in a few decades with pride or wistful nostalgia. Or maybe I'll get bored with it and go find a homeless person to torment for a few weeks. Hard to tell, but for now... For now I am here. The headstone atop a mass grave of failed heroes, hopeless victims and cowardly survivors.

Feels like home.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh once again I get the opportunity to mess around within your comment section. Good to see you exercising your memories, hopefully, your bosses won't cut this little exercise Memoir writing short, for whatever reason.

    I am jealous towards in one aspect Starman, the fact that I didn't start blogging far earlier, and didn't get to mess with the lives of those, people today regard as heroes.

    Must have been lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pfft. I doubt they'll give a damn.

      It... Wasn't as fun as it could have been. I was very... unstable... Back then. Didn't quite understand how things really worked, and a lot of those idiots were just... Disappointing. Given two paths, one easy and one moral, they would ALWAYS pick the easy path. The heroes were monsters, in the end. Always.

      Delete
  2. Giving warnings? Ssweet little Star

    Tried to help my family. My thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are ALL family, while serving HIM... And you, you should probably NOT be commenting here right now. What you've gone through takes a bit of recovery. I should know.

      Delete